Stunning chalet in Swiss Alps, SwitzerlandBagnes, Valais, Switzerland Previously listed at 4.253.312 €
SOLD at Auction
Famous worldwide for its spectacular and luxurious ski resorts, the Swiss Alps represents the absolute perfection for whose loving snow and winter sports. Imagine waking up and discover a stunning snowed view from you private balcony, or warming yourself in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate after spending the day practicing your skiing jumps. This is a unique opportunity of smart buyers to own a property at this magnificent place, as non-resident are rarely allowed to buy a property in Switzerland.
Known worldwide for its amazing alpine setting and fantastic snow sporting opportunities, this Swiss mountain village perfectly combines the feel of a charming mountain town with the luxuries known only to the world’s best resorts. In the winter, spend your days on the famous slopes, perfecting your form and practicing jumps, or apres-skiing in one of the many clubs, enjoying culinary treats and soaking up the spectacular views. A year-round resort, hiking, biking, and golfing are just a few of the many activities available during the summer, as well as rotating festivals and competitions.
● 699 sqm/7,507 sqft plot | 275 sqm/2,934 sqft home | 5+ bedrooms | 5 bathrooms
● Ground Floor | Entrance hall; Entrance from the garage; Two bedrooms; Bedroom with own shower room; Bathroom/walk-in shower; Shower room with hammam; Kitchen; Laundry; Room; Technical installations; Cellar
● First floor | Large living room with beamed ceiling and fireplace; Splendid kitchen with dining room and direct terrace access; Two bedrooms; Two full baths; Terrace/balcony; Storage
● Loft | Games area; Reading corner; Bedroom with a study under-roof; Storage
● Home features | Three stories; Wood flooring; Wood paneling; Painted ceilings
● Energy and heating | Electrical energy; Radiator heating
● Annexes | Three-car garage with outdoor parking spaces; Easy access by car right up to the chalet
● Environment | Uninterrupted view; Quiet; Residential; South-facing
● Location features | 2 hours to Geneva; 3 hours to Zurich; 2 hours to Bern; 45 minutes to Sion Airport; Less than 10 minutes to ski lift
● Buyer's Premium: 10% or minimum of CHF250,000