Palladio at Palazzo Molin, VeniceVenezia, Venezia, Italy
To go to this auction and get an update on all European Auctions please leave your name and email address, to get direct access:
Located in the centre of the historic city of Venice, Italy. This splendorous property is a newly renovated 15th century Venetian gothic palace with direct access to Bacarole canal enjoys privileged views of the Palazzo’s Courtyard and the canal. With high ceilings and a mezzanine gallery, this property is a dream.
Connected to Europe and Italy, the beauty of Venice is famous worldwide. Shining canals, thousands of romantic places around the corner, centuries of culture, luxurious boutiques and exclusive dinners with breathtaking views are some of the unique features of this eternal city.
Meandering canals, dark romantic corners, aesthetic pleasures, and enough culture, shopping, and dining to please the most discerning aficionado, await you in Venice. Connected to Italy and the rest of Europe by train, Venice is an excellent base to indulge your wanderlust. The Palazzo Molin is located in the heart of Venice; a perfect place to explore, get lost and find your soul.
● 12% Buyer's Premium
● 132 sqm apartment in a historic palazzo | 2 bedrooms | 1 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms
● Original Gothic façade from the 15th-Century · 6-meter tall ceilings | Mezzanine gallery provides studio space
● Open-concept kitchen and living room
● Views of the main courtyard and Barcarole Canal
● A Grand Entrance: The quality of the design and finishes of the Palazzo’s impressive lobby, designed by the exclaimed Milan based designer Culti, gives residents not only a sense of arrival and the comfort of being at home, but also an ideal location to meet guests and friends.
● Situated along the Barcaroli Canal | Short walk to Piazza San Marco and Grand Canal water taxis | Under 20 minutes to Santa Lucia Train Station | 25-minutes by water taxi to Venice Marco Polo International Airport