Two incredible apartments with amazing views in Venice, ItalyVenezia, Venezia, Italy
Old-world luxury awaits you in the center of Venice. Claim a window seat under an oversized arched window and gaze at the view. Your expansive views include a sea of red tile roofs, the soaring Piazza San Marco bell tower, and a glimpse of the city’s iconic canals. Two distinct apartments offer possibilities. With permits, you can combine them for a truly opulent Italian residence or keep the smaller flat for a private guest space or a vacation getaway with rental potential. The primary residence spans two floors and features a rooftop deck with a panoramic view. Sink into the spaciousness and serenity of the owner’s suite and enjoy your private enchanting views of the canals. Beamed ceilings, terrazzo tile floors, old hardwoods, and an antique fireplace imbue the residence with warmth and the luxury of a bygone era.
Close to the Grand Canal, just steps from some of the city’s most iconic sights, this property overlooks the heart of Venice. Cross the Rialto Bridge over the Grand Canal and revel in the drama and beauty of St. Mark’s Basilica, Ducal Palace, and the soaring campanile in Piazza San Marco. Influences from the East and West converge in the floating city. Get lost amidst the charming maze of streets. Explore cafes and boutiques, Byzantine and Gothic architecture, and masterworks by Titian, Veronese, Carpaccio, and Giorgione. Every two years, the Venice Biennale blankets the city with music, cinema, theater, and contemporary art. Hop on the train at Santa Lucia and venture to Rome, Florence, and Milan, or escape to European destinations.
• $100,000 bidder deposit required
• Total: 430m2/4,628sf | Penthouse | 4 bedrooms | 5 full & 1 half bathroom
• Architectural Features | Arched windows; Beamed ceilings; Hardwood and terrazzo tile floors; Antique fireplace; Two independent residences can be combined with permitting; Potential for rental income.
• 2 floors and a terrace; 3,500+sf; 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms; Views of enchanting canals from owner's suite; 2 living rooms; Kitchen
• Guest Residence | 1,000+sf; 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms; Open plan living and dining; Kitchen
• Outdoor Features | 150+sf rooftop deck with panoramic views of Piazza San Marco and enchanting canals
• Location | 1.25 miles to Santa Lucia Train Station (10 minutes by ferry); 10 miles to Marco Polo Airport