Spain, Costa del Sol, Sotogrande, Villa Monterey.Sotogrande, Cadiz, Spain
SOLD at Auction
La Reserva de Sotogrande villa is a picturesque escape, with gleaming white stucco, set against a clear blue sky and the ocean in the distance. The Spanish-style courtyard entry followed by a two-story foyer reveals a modern property surrounded by walls of glass. The terrace and outdoor entertaining area would feel at home in a world-class resort, but it’s all yours. Patches of green grass peek through landscaped paths, while palms and citrus trees gently sway to breezes rolling in off the Mediterranean. Swim, enjoy an alfresco meal, or lounge in the sun and admire the view. For a change of pace, grab a spot in the second-floor outdoor living space offering even more stunning views. The expansive estate includes six bedroom suites for your friends and family, a luxurious master, and a well-appointed kitchen with a view of the Rock of Gibraltar. Open the glass doors and invite the views and Spanish sunshine inside.
LA RESERVA DE SOTOGRANDE, COSTA DEL SOL
Perched on the hillside above Spain’s Costa del Sol, La Reserva de Sotogrande beckons. This exclusive gated community offers security, resort-style living, world-class golf, a country club, and sweeping views of the Mediterranean Sea and Andalusia’s Sierra Blanca. Designed by leading golf architect Cabell Robinson, La Reserva Club’s 18-hole championship course sits amongst some of the best courses in Spain. Residents have private access to clay-court tennis and padel, an equestrian club, and a lagoon and white sand beach. Enjoy authentic Andalusian Spanish cuisine at L’Olive, any time of the day. Sotogrande is home to some of the best beaches on the Costa del Sol, just minutes from your estate, as well as five golf courses and six polo fields. You are also steps away from the renowned Sotogrande International School. Explore Andalusia’s famous white hill towns. Spend the day in Arcos de la Frontera or Ronda, two of the most spectacular. Meander the exquisite halls of the Alhambra in Granada. Marvel at the art of flamenco and Spanish guitar and wander the orange-scented streets of Seville.
● €100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
● Plot size: 2,225sm | Villa: 636sm plus 419sm basement
● 6 bedroom suites | 1 full bathroom
● Architectural Features | Whitewashed stucco/Mediterranean-style villa; Courtyard entry; Walls of glass doors open to the terrace; Soaring ceilings; Fireplace; Tile floors; Impeccable construction; Light-filled basement with walk-out patio
● Chef’s Kitchen | Sleek cabinetry; Island
● Outdoor Features | Infinity pool; Covered and open terraces; Second-floor terrace with glass railing; Elevated vantage point with stunning views of Gibraltar, North Africa, and the Mediterranean Sea
● Community Amenities | 1,000-acre gated enclave; La Reserva Club 18-hole championship golf course; Clay tennis and padel courts; Equestrian facilities; Horseback riding and sports instruction; L’Olive restaurant; Community and kid’s activities; Private lagoon and beach; Security; Steps from the renowned International School
● Sportsman’s Paradise | Proximity to 5 golf courses; 6 polo fields in the area; water sports
● Location | 13 km/9 miles outside of San Roque; 20 minutes to Algeciras and the ferry terminal to Tangier, Morocco; 1.5 hours to Cadiz and Malaga; 20 km/13 miles to Gibraltar International Airport; 108 km/ 67 miles to Malaga International Airport; 126 km/78 miles to Jerez Airport