Villa Bella Vista, Tenerife, SpainSanta Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
SOLD at Auction
Translated as ''beautiful views'' this luxury villa in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, honors its name. With unprecedented views to the city and the Mediterranean sea shining at the horizon, this villa exceeds any modern expectation. All the exquisitely decorated rooms are built around its original moorish courtyard and fountain, which enhance the proximity of the Moroccan country with the islands where this wonderful property is located. Breathtaking landscapes, subtropical climate and beaches with black volcanic sand await you only an easy flight from many European destinations.
TERRACE WITH A VIEW
Villa Vista Bella’s terrace beckons you to soak up the Spanish sun while you take in the breathtaking view of the coast. During the day, tropical trees, the sea air, and intimate corners perfect for lounging and swimming beg for your presence outside, while alfresco dining and gazing at the twinkling lights of Adeje set the stage for your evenings.
LIVABLE AND LUXURIOUS
Custom details, natural light, and a spacious and thoughtful layout create the perfect setting for large-scale entertaining and intimate getaways amongst friends and family. Three separate quarters for guests offer seclusion and terrace access. An expansive kitchen with multiple prep areas enables cooking on a grand scale. With a heavy dose of relaxation and indulgence, you will never want to bid adieu to your island oasis.
TENERIFE, THE CANARY ISLANDS
Off the coast of Morocco sits a volcanic archipelago known for its unique black and white sand beaches, pre-Lent Carnival, stunning national parks and World Heritage Sites. Rugged landscapes, a subtropical climate, and beautiful beaches await you only an easy flight from many European destinations and Morocco.
● 10 bedrooms | 10 bathrooms | 1,500 sq.m.
● Palatial mansion on private grounds behind automatic gates | Classic décor with Moorish influence | Murano glass wall lights and chandeliers | Antiques | Marble, tile, stone, and carpet floors
● Entertaining kitchen | Multiple ovens and workspaces | Cold storage | Breakfast room
● Dining room – Cipriani Room – with tinted windows, French antiques, gilt chairs, an ornate table and picturesque Atlantic view
● Secluded master retreat | One wing of the upper level of the main villa | Custom walk-in and dressing room | Jacuzzi tub
● 3 private guest quarters | Most bedrooms have terrace access and views
● 3 reception areas | Sauna | Gym | Study with internet and wifi | Dedicated quarters for kitchen and gardening staff
● Interior lift with access to all three floors of the main villa | Air-conditioning | Security system | 3-car garage
● Moroccan-style patio and fountain | Pool | Large sun deck overlooking Adeje with built-in bbq | Tropical plants and trees | Vast atrium with ocean of white marble and ornate gilded lighting
● Located on culturally rich Southern Tenerife with year-round temperature between 20-30°C | Within the EU, largest of Spain’s Canary Islands | Winter sun destination, less than 4 hours from northern Europe | Close to beaches, seaside attractions, and Teide National Park
● Situated above Costa Adeje in the exclusive enclave of San Eugenio Alto | 64km from Santa Cruz Tenerife, the island capital | 18km from Tenerife South Airport with connections to points in Africa and Europe, accommodates private planes with flexible arrival and departure times | 50km from Tenerife North Airport with connections to mainland Spain and other Canary Islands