Villa Ca'n Zen, MallorcaPalma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Imagine living your best life inside a magnificent villa perched on a cliff over the Mediterranean sea. A place that shines by itself due to its white walls and wood ceiling beams. Enjoy a breathtaking view while refreshing yourself at this infinite pool or take a walk through this stunning gardens. Due to its excellent location and weather, outside dinners with family and friends can be enjoyed during the whole year. The spectacular sunsets from the private balcony of the tranquil master suite, resembles a painting.
Escape to an island of ancient ruins, sheltered coves, and limestone cliffs, surrounded by the majestic Mediterranean and enjoy over 300 days of sunshine each year. This Santa Ponsa villa is only a 20-minute drive from bustling Palma along Mallorca’s southwestern coast. Explore any of the islands 250 beaches and experience history in Palma, at the Moorish royal palace and a 13th-century cathedral. Meander Palma’s bustling stone streets at night, eating tapas and imbibing cocktails. Closer to home, enjoy the promenade of the Puerto Portals for shopping and beachfront dining, or take the boat out from the Santa Ponsa Marina just next door. Play a round of golf at any of the nearby courses or catch a tennis match on the nearby Santa Ponsa courts— the same that host the Mallorca Open Tournament each year. Explore the island by car or bicycle, through quaint hillside towns, rugged peaks of the Serra de Tramuntana, Unesco heritage sites, and olive and citrus groves. Find a secret cove nestled between the cliffs and turquoise waters. Take a ferry or short flight to Ibiza for world-class revelry, or charter a private boat to soak up the sun and spectacular scenery. Port Adriano is just minutes away from the villa.
● $100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
● Total: 3,821sf/355m2 | .28ac | 5 bedrooms | 5 full bathrooms
● Staff quarters: 1 bedroom | 1 full bathroom
● Architectural Features | Cliffside perch over the water; Oversized picture windows; Walls of glass sliding doors; Stone tile floors; Custom built-ins; Arched doorways; Multiple fireplaces; Wall space for large-scale art; Wood ceiling beams
● Master Sanctuary | Spacious master suite with sitting area and fireplace; Sliding glass doors with access to a private balcony; Gorgeous views of The Mediterranean Sea; Spa bath with two sinks, a soaking tub, picture window offering more views, and a large shower
● Chef’s Kitchen | White modern style cabinetry; Beamed ceiling; Treated white marble countertops; Lots of counter space and storage; Peninsula with bar seating; Access to terrace and outdoor dining area
● Outdoor Features | Infinity-edge swimming pool; Rooftop terrace with jacuzzi; Terraced gardens; Arbor-covered dining pavilion and outdoor living room; Multiple seating areas overlooking the ocean; Balconies on every level; Front line views of Santa Ponsa Bay and the Mediterranean; Impeccable landscaping featuring bougainvillea, mature trees, walkways and stone walls
● Additional Spaces | Home office with glass wall; Second living room/den
● Other Amenities | State of the art security system with cameras throughout the house and grounds; Home automation system; In-floor heating; Solar power; Electronic shutters
● Nearby Marinas | Santa Ponsa Marina; Port Adriano; Port of Portals
● Location | Santa Ponsa enclave on the southwest coast of Mallorca; Minutes from Santa Ponsa Beach and Port Adriano; 20 minutes from Palma; 30 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport