Finca Sa Vinya, Mallorca, SpainPalma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Imagine waking up every morning with the Mediterranean sun and the scent of a field of lavenders filling up your bedroom. Completely restored 200 year-old villa awaits nestled in an idyllic spot surrounded by orange trees, oleanders and vineyards. Its state-of-the-art technologies and the original Iberian soul that it awaiting at its own oil press will make your dreams come true.
Sa Vinya is a Spanish retreat that beckons you to kick up your feet. Bask in the Mediterranean sunshine by the infinity pool and bar, or peel away your stress in the spa area with its space for a sauna, steam room and gym equipment. Seek respite within the magnificent central courtyard draped in ancient vines. All eight light-filled bedroom sanctuaries have luxurious en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers.
Sa Vinya boasts an understated elegance with formal and informal spaces that seamlessly combine to entertain and delight guests. From expansive and beautifully spaced rooms for entertaining, to the two large drawing rooms flanked by opulent fireplaces, this stunning Spanish estate is the perfect backdrop for hosting both large soirees and intimate affairs. The kitchen and dining room, designed by Elizabeth Willems, completes the picture with a boveda ceiling-capped wine cellar and access to the stunning gardens and citrus orchard.
Your private Mediterranean-style oasis overflows with native flora that delights your senses in all four seasons. Designed by renowned landscape architect Ali Warren-Gash, this oasis of interlinking gardens, private hideaways, and a 16-metre outdoor infinity pool is truly enchanted. The estate is thoughtfully designed to facilitate enjoyment of the views of the courtyard grounds and surrounding countryside.
ABOUT PUIGPUNYENT, MALLORCA.
With Moorish, Roman, and Catalan roots, this idyllic corner of the Mediterranean is a history and culture-lovers paradise. Puigpunyent, tucked away in the most sought after corner of the island, is home to the renowned Five-Star Hotel Son Net, and is only a 15-minute scenic drive from the island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, with its traditional charm and excellent restaurants. Just 25 minutes away, the local airport offers daily flights to most European capitals. Spectacular views of the Tramuntana Mountains, a World Heritage site, and views of the lush valley and deep blue sea from the medieval village of Galilea, complete this magical picture.
● 2 large sitting rooms with grand fireplaces
● Perfect combination of formal and informal hosting spaces
● Old world details | “Tafona” oil press room | Wooden doors | Grand staircase
● 8 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms | Views of lavender field from master retreat
● Luxurious bathroom sanctuaries | Walk-in showers and deep soaking tubs
● 14m indoor pool with views to the sunken garden
● Gym & Spa with steam room and sauna
● 16-meter infinity-edged outdoor pool and bar | State-of-the-art cleaning technology
● Extensive grounds designed by celebrated landscape designer Ali Warren-Gash
● Interior courtyard draped with ancient grape-producing vines
● Citrus orchard and lavender field provide magical views from inside and out
● Natural beauty abounds form Tramuntana Mountains, surrounding valley, and the sea
● Separate 2 car garage | Service building, potential for guest/staff accommodation
● Walking distance to the village of Puigpunyent for daily amenities and groceries
● Walk through Moorish, Roman, and Catalan history
● Culture and fine dining abound in Palma de Mallorca and Galilea
● Five-Star Hotel Son Net is a short stroll away
● 15 min from Palma de Mallorca | 25 min to Palma's Son Sant Joan International Airport