Diamond Villa in Korčula. CroatiaKorčula, Dubrovacko-Neretvanska, Croatia Previously listed at 597.324 €
Currently Listed for $4.5M
Bidding Opens: Apr 21, 2022 8 AM EDT
This stunning villa compound arises seemingly out of the rolling hills. Its contemporary architecture sets it apart, yet the minimalist, indoor-outdoor design blends seamlessly into its surroundings. Behind the gated entry, two luxurious villas span three levels, giving you and your guests the utmost privacy. Walls of glass open to the terrace for incredible flow and grand entertaining overlooking the Adriatic. The multi-level terrace offers two infinity-edge pools and spaces to please every mood. Two outdoor barbecue areas and dining areas anchor your hosting needs. One is an intimate space surrounded by trees and Croatian limestone; the other is open to the expansive sea and countryside views and can accommodate a crowd. Survey the entirety of the estate from your stunning top-floor owner’s retreat. Enjoy the coastline view from your private terrace or sink into a refreshing soak in your open-air spa bath.
An oasis of green in the intense blue Adriatic, the island of Korčula is known for its natural beauty, vineyards, Michelin-starred food, rich culture, and a laid-back lifestyle. Far from the 24-7 nightlife of the other Croatian islands, Korčula is a place to unwind and find your center. Legend has it that Marco Polo was born here, and you can walk in the footsteps of the explorer in Korčula’s charming old town. Sample the island’s world-class white wine as you drive the countryside around Lumbarda. Korčula has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Adriatic: Bacva for snorkeling and swimming, Vela Przina for soft sand and proximity to wineries, and Pupnatska Luka for a hidden gem between the forest and the sea. Your estate is just minutes from Korčula town, the ferry terminal, and the marina.
• $100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
• Total: Built 359,99M2| plot 1011,71m2 | 5 bedrooms | 7 bathrooms
• Architectural Features | Contemporary, minimalist style; Two private units within the villa; Open plan; Walls of sliding glass doors open to the terrace
• Master Sanctuary | Walls of glass; Private terrace; Spa bath with alfresco soaking tub
• Chef’s Kitchen | Sleek cabinetry; Minimalist design; Designer appliances; Island with bar seating
• Outdoor Features | 2 infinity pools; Terraced property with sea views; Glass-surrounded terraces for unobstructed views; Two outdoor barbecue areas with dining and lounge areas
• Other Spaces and Amenities | Parking; Gated entry
• Location | 3-minute drive from the center of Korčula; 3.8km to catamaran ferry (Split or Dubrovnik); Under two miles to the marina; 65 miles to Dubrovnik; 80 miles to Split