Switzerland, Gstaad ,ChaletSaanen, Bern, Switzerland
To go to this auction and get an update on all European Auctions please leave your name and email address, to get direct access:
This sublime property is located in the district of Grund, at the gates of Gstaad and close to ski slopes and cross-country skiing. Originally built in 1974, however, completely rebuild in 2009.
Built on a plot of 3,200 m2, this sumptuous chalet, with traditional Bernese architecture, enjoys breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
With a living area of 550 m2 distributed on three levels with elevator, it includes 5 bedrooms including 3 with bathrooms en suite, a large living/dining room with fireplace and access to the terrace, 2 large balconies and a superb kitchen equipped with high-end appliances.
The ground floor of 130 m2 is currently arranged and conditioned for 8 vintage cars but can be easily transformed into a SPA area or an independent apartment (works subject to authorization from the Municipality).
The large beautifully landscaped garden will welcome your guests during your receptions in summer and winter with optimal sunshine.
Spectacular mountain views, top-of-the-line snow sports, world-renowned boarding schools, and charming towns come together to create Gstaad, one of the most well-loved yet exclusive spots in all of Switzerland. Known to be a famous retreat for influential guests including politicians and celebrities, it’s no wonder this resort area is so sought-after. Partake in the best skiing and snowboarding in the world — available nearly year-round — or just soak up the awe-inspiring views from one of your multiple balconies at your chalet. Take the short, 45-minute trip to Gruyères, the cheese capital of the world, or the 1.5-hour drive to France for fine dining and shopping. While the Gstaad Airport is just 10 minutes down the road, with delectable restaurants, luxury shops, endless activities, close by ski lifts and nonstop vistas, you might never want to leave your scenic Swiss escape in Gstaad.
● $100,000 Bidder Deposit Required
● 3,287m2 plot | 550m2 living area
● 5-bedroom chalet | 3 ensuite
● Architectural features | Bernese style; 3 levels; Wood floors; Beamed, coffered ceilings; Recessed lighting; Open floorplan; Stunning lighting fixtures
● Natural light; Large windows; French doors; Mountain views
● Gourmet kitchen | High-end appliances; Center island; Ample counter space; Formal dining space
● 130 m2 ground floor living space | Vintage car show space; Can be transformed into a spa, gym, or apartment
● Additional spaces | Heated driveway; Carport; Laundry room; 2 balconies
● Other amenities | Elevator; Fireplace; Wine storage; Terrace
● Outdoor features | Gated entrance; Fully fenced; Gardens
● Year-round outdoor activities | Hiking, snow sports, camping; animal watching close by ski lifts
● Location | 10 minutes to Gstaad Airport; 2 hours to Genève International airport